Big Ben: Nutty Irishmen Twitter Party and Trailer Release with Author E.W. Brooks



Q. for @Mafiettaishere - Tell us about your books in three words? captivating urban love

Q. for @Mafiettaishere - When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer? #Mafietta #EWBrooksBooks I always knew I would write. One day I just stopped running from it. That's when I wrote #Mafietta. #authoryes

Q. for @Mafiettaishere - How much of the book is realistic? #Mafietta #EWBrooksBooks @doubled_books it depends on where you're from. In writing #Mafietta I wanted to identify with women. The rest is entertainment.

For @Mafiettaishere from @PostCardReviews When did you write your first book and how old were you? I was 33

Q. for @Mafiettaishere from @KayC3e_K What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books? @KayC3e_K @doubled_books I learned that it did me no good to create an ending in my head because the story always took a life of its own.

Q. for @Mafiettaishere - What would you say is your interesting writing quirk? I learned that it did me no good to create an ending in my head because the story always took a life of its own.

Q. for @Mafiettaishere - How did your trailer come about? #tvseries #EWBrooksBooks #jahmarhillproductions #FontaineVision #FareedRashad @doubled_books My dream was to always write books that would become a television series. I am now laying the groundwork to make it happen.

Q. for @Mafiettaishere - How did your trailer come about? #tvseries #EWBrooksBooks #jahmarhillproductions #FontaineVision #FareedRashad @doubled_books My dream was to always write books that would become a television series. I am now laying the groundwork to make it happen.

Q. for @Mafiettaishere - Did you have a lot of say in how the trailer turned out? @doubled_books ABSOLUTELY. @JahmarHill,@Liciamallen,@FareedRashad, & Tim Fontaine were amazing. I was on set everyday. We were a great team.

Q. for @Mafiettaishere - How many books have you written? Which is your favorite? I've written 2 books and #Mafietta 2 is my fav. It goes deep. It's full of emotion and hard choices. Readers cant put it down

Q. for @Mafiettaishere - Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life? #Mafietta #EWBrooksBooks @doubled_books I've dealt with a lot of the relationship & self efficacy issues as some of my characters. The rest is reasearch & creativity

Q. for @Mafiettaishere - What are your current projects? #EWBrooksBooks #Mafietta #tvseries #EWBrooksBooks #jahmarhillproductions @doubled_books I'm working on #Mafietta 3, almost done with a new script that we look to film in mid next year @doubled_books I'm also hosting a Town Hall meeting to inform citizens about #Ebola and raise funds to help the the end the #EbolaOutbreak

Q. for @Mafiettaishere - Who designed the covers? #Mafietta #tvseries #EWBrooksBooks @doubled_books Jason Wall

Q. for @Mafiettaishere - If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book? #Mafietta #EWBrooksBooks #Books @doubled_books Nope, it took a life of its own. It went where it wanted to go and I'm fine with that.#authoryes

KayCee_K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram