Guest Post: Poem from Miranda



Guest Post:

    Poem from Miranda - (main character)

The ocean waves rise to meet me,
always there, never far from reach.
Deep shades of blue and green, luring me, taunting me,
pulling me here, far from the beach.
Passion, thunder, creatures of the deep,
will I be happy?
who will I meet?
What was once so wondrous, spectacular, sweet,
is nothing compared to the way my heart beats.
Thumping, thumping, bittersweet
How will I be happy with the future so bleak?
My mind whirling, whirling in the depths of confusion
Aching, yearning for the life once so simple
What have I done?
There’s no winner in a game like this one
All I can hope is to once again see
the people I miss
Help me, help me
See the light,
Help me, help me
do what is right.




Buy
Social Media


KayCee_K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram