Hot Coco: Character Interview with Emma





Double Decker Books: It’s nice to have you here today, Emma. Can you tell us about how the hurricane affected your life?

Emma: Yes. The storm affected my life in several ways. There was destruction up and down the east coast, my home town and in my own life at that time, I suppose.

Double Decker Books: Was there anything about that time period that you could look back and say was positive or hopeful?

Emma: Well, yes. I consider myself lucky in so many ways that my loved ones were safe. That’s the most important thing to keep in perspective during difficult times. That being said, I was able to get back to the basics, so to speak when I lost power. There’s something to be said for coming home and cozying up with a blanket and a reading a good book.

Double Decker Books: Is that the only positive experience that you can recall from the storm?

Emma:  (smiles) No. I met the most wonderful man during that time, I wouldn’t have has the opportunity to meet Jake if he didn’t come from Georgia to help restore power.

Double Decker Books: That was admirable of him, coming up north to help out, leaving his friends and family.

Emma: That’s Jake. He’s the most selfless, caring man I have ever met. He has proved countless times that he will put his own needs to the side for the sake of others.

Double Decker Books: So…how did things work out with you and Jake, if you don’t mind me asking.

Emma:  Let’s just say that it was a complicated situation. Jake has a beautiful little daughter and his entire family in Georgia.

Double Decker Books: And you have an important career in New York. I can see how your situation could be challenging.

Emma:  Yes, it was very challenging. (sighs)

Double Decker Books: But true love can overcome obstacles, right?

Emma:  I suppose it can sometimes, but at other times life can get in the way.

Double Decker Books: Can you give me an idea how things worked out for you and Jake?

Emma:  That’s my story and Jake’s to tell. If you’re interested, you can find out if true love can overcome obstacles by reading The Calm after the Storm.

Double Decker Books: Thank you so much for joining us today, it was a pleasure to meet you. Can I just ask if you’re in a happy relationship now? Did you find true love?

Emma: (winks) You’re just going to have to read my story to find out.





Buy Today on Amazon

Social Media

*email- mya@myaomalley.com









Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram